One time email code
Modified on: Tue, 6 Jul, 2021 at 12:05 PM
This method might not be available. The file manager of the office will enable the methods that suit the document best.
The signing procedure
- Open the mail you receive from "firstname.lastname@example.org" and read the content carefully.
- Click on the link to get started with the document.
- A link is secured and can only be used once.
- If the error message "Your URL has expired." appears: click on the button "Request a new email".
- Read the document carefully and scroll to the end.
- Agree with the terms by placing a tick in the box and click "Start signing".
- Select the signing method "One time e-mail code" and press the "Next" button.
(optional, if multiple methods available)
- Type the legal notice exactly as shown and press the "Next" button.
(optional, if requested)
- Enter your full e-mail address for verification and press the "Next" button.
- Enter the confirmation code you receive by e-mail and press the "Next" button.
- If you do not receive a code: press the "Generate new one time password code" button.
- The digital signature will be added and you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail.
- An automatic confirmation follows by e-mail when all parties have signed.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.