Modified on: Tue, 6 Jul, 2021 at 12:02 PM
This method might not be available. The file manager of the office will enable the methods that suit the document best.
The signing procedure
- Open the mail you receive from "email@example.com" and read the content carefully.
- Click on the link to get started with the document.
- A link is secured and can only be used once.
- If the error message "Your URL has expired." appears: click on the button "Request a new email".
- Read the document carefully and scroll to the end.
- Agree with the terms by placing a tick in the box and click "Start signing".
- Select the signing method "Manual" and press the "Next" button.
(optional, if multiple methods available)
- Type the legal notice exactly as it is displayed and press the "Next" button.
(optional, if requested)
- Place a signature with the computer mouse and press "Next".
- If you make a mistake, you can start again with the "Retry" button.
- The digital signature will be added and you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail.
- An automatic confirmation by e-mail follows when all parties have signed.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.